Create, Read, Update, Delete Using Angularjs 4
Best Angular Create Read Update Delete CRUD Example Tutorial. Today we will perform create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operation here
- Angular 4.2.4
- TypeScript 2.3.3
- Node.js 6.10.1
- Angular CLI 1.3.1
- Angular Compiler CLI 4.2.4
How To Run Our Application:
- Download source code using download link given below on this page.
- Use downloaded src in your angular CLI application. To install angular CLI, find the link.
- Run ng serve using command prompt.
- Now access the URL http://localhost:4200
Don’t forget to share your doubts in the comment box and also share this post on social media and with your friends because “You share, I share, let’s make the world aware”.
You may want to take a look at the following related posts:
- Facebook Wall System Using Angular JS with Multiple Bindings Tutorial
- AngularJS TO-DO List Application
Also for more awesome tutorials, please don’t forget to like our facebook page TryCatch Classes.
Bonus: We also give training on following topics:
4. UI / UX Training.