Adobe Photoshop Classes In Mumbai
No 1 Institute for Adobe Photoshop classes in mumbai. Get practical training in photoshop and work on live projects.
WHO CAN LEARN THIS COURSE?
This Photoshop course can be pursued by any student or professional who want to make a career in web, print media, multimedia or animation. In this 2 months certificate course, one will thoroughly understand the interface, tools, feature, and image resolution in Photoshop. Students will also be familiar with color correction, resizing images, layoutings, background designing, masking etc.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN :
When you learn Photoshop training course in Mumbai with us, you get to:
- Photo Mixing.
- Black & White Photo to color photo.
- Color photo to black and white.
- Repairing the Existing Photo.
- Working on Layer.
- Tools & Filters.
Why You Should Join TryCatch Classes?
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Fully Air-Conditioned Classrooms.
- We are the trainers. We do not hire trainers.
- Trainers with more than 7 years of work experience in top MNCs with certified skills. Oh and they are still working.
- Hands-On training for students.
- Only practical training.
- Live Environment for real time project based lab.
- Free counseling of students.
- Interview Preparation. Because we already know what they will ask in your interview.
- Soft-skills guidelines.
- One FREE Demo for Photoshop classes.
- Weekend Classes for working professionals.
- Online Training for remote professionals.
- Classroom Training for face-to-face trainings.
- 24 Hours Free Interview Support for students.
Here is the course details:
- Getting to Know the Work Area.
- Basic Photo Corrections.
- Working with Selections.
- Layer Basics.
- Masks and Channels.
- Correcting Digital Photographs.
- Typographic Design.
- Photoshop Advanced Layering.
- Photoshop Advanced Compositing.
- Preparing Files for the Web in Photoshop.
- Producing and Printing Consistent Color in Photoshop.
- Tools and Palette Review.
- Production Essentials.
- Understanding Curves.
- Color Correction.
- Using Camera Raw.
- Sharpening and Enhancement.
- Four Techniques for Collage.
- Photoshop Workflow.
Here are few samples of creative projects made by students:
Weekdays & Weekend Batch.
Batch 1 : 7 am to 9.30 am.
2nd Batch : 10 am to 1 pm.
Batch 3 : 2 pm to 4.30 pm.
4th Batch : 5 pm to 7 pm.
Batch 5 : 7 pm to 9.30pm.
Other Courses We Teach: