Laravel Training In Mumbai
Value elegance, simplicity, and readability? You’ll fit right in. Laravel training in Mumbai is designed for people just like you. Whether you’re a solo developer or a 20 person team, Laravel is a breath of fresh air. Keep everyone in sync using Laravel’s database agnostic migrations and schema builder.
Laravel is a free, open source PHP web application framework. It is designed for the development of model–view–controller (MVC) web applications. Laravel is released under the MIT license, with its source code hosted on GitHub.
Laravel is modern, dynamic and powerful PHP Framework for web development. Freeing you from spaghetti code. You dont have to be very high-level PHP coder to learn Laravel. Laravel allows you to develop applications which are flexible, user-friendly and clean. If you have working knowledge of PHP/MySql then this course is for you.
Modern toolkit. Pinch of magic.
An amazing ORM, painless routing, powerful queue library, and simple authentication give you the tools you need for modern, maintainable PHP. We sweat the small stuff to help you deliver amazing applications.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE:
When you learn Laravel with us, you get to :
- Working with Controllers & services.
- Creating dynamic apps.
- Build your own application in Laravel.
- Basic Knowledge of PHP and MySql is beneficial.
The content of Laravel training in Mumbai course is as below:
- Setting Up and Installing Laravel.
- Installing Laravel as a git submodule.
- Configuring Laravel.
- Using Laravel with Sublime Text 2.
- Setting up IDE.
- Autoloader to map a class name.
- Using Forms and Gathering Input.
- Creating a simple form.
- Gathering form input to display on another page.
- Validating user input.
- Creating a file uploader.
- Validating a file uploader.
- Creating a custom error message.
- Adding a honey pot to a form.
- Uploading an image using Redactor.
- Cropping an image using Jcrop.
- Creating an autocomplete text input.
- Making a CAPTCH-style spam catcher.
- Authenticating Your Application.
- Setting up configuring the Auth library.
- Creating an authentication system.
- Retrieving and updating user info after logging in.
- Restricting access to certain pages.
- Setting up OAuth with the HybridAuth package.
- Logging in using Facebook credentials.
- Logging in using Twitter & Linkedin credentials.
- Storing and Using Data.
- Creating data tables using migrations and schemas.
- Querying using raw SQL statement.
- Querying using Fluent & Eloquent ORM.
- Using automatic validation in models.
- Using advanced Eloquent and relationships.
- Creating a CRUD system.
- Importing a CSV using Eloquent.
- RSS as a data source.
- Using attributes() to change table columns names.
- Using a non-Eloquent ORM in Laravel.
- Using Controllers and Routes for URLs and APIs
- Creating a basic controller.
- Creating a route using a closure.
- Making the controller RESTful.
- Advanced routing.
- Using a filter on the route.
- Route groups.
- Building a RESTful API with routes.
- Using named routes.
- Using a subdomain in your route.
- Displaying Your Views.
- Creating and using a basic views.
- Passing data into a view.
- Loading a view into another view/nested views.
- Adding assets.
- Creating a view using Blade.
- Using TWIG templates.
- Utilizing advanced Blade usage.
- Creating localization of content.
- Creating menus in Laravel.
- Integrating with Bootstrap.
- Using named views and view composers.
- Creating and Using Composer Packages.
- Downloading and installing packages.
- Using the Generators package to set up an app.
- Creating a Composer package in Laravel.
- Adding your Composer package to Packagist.
- Adding a non-Packagist package to Composer.
- Creating a custom artisan command.
- Using Ajax and jQuery.
- Getting data from another page.
- Setting up a controller to return JSON data.
- Creating an AJAX search function.
- Creating and validating a user using AJAX.
- Filtering data based on checkbox selection.
- Making an Ajax newsletter sign-up box.
- Sending an e-mail using Laravel and jQuery.
- Creating a sortable table using jQuery and Laravel.
- Using Security and Sessions Effective.
- Encrypting and decrypting data.
- Using Redis to save sessions.
- Using basic sessions and cookies.
- Testing and Debugging Your App.
- Setting up and configuring PHPUnit.
- Writing and running a test case.
- Deploying and Integrating Third-party Services into Your Application.
- Creating a queue and using Artisan to run it.
- Deploying a Laravel app to Pagoda Box.
Learn to make websites with Try-Catch Classes. We emphasize on practical sessions rather than theory. This Laravel training in Mumbai course coupled with PHP course will help students to get an easy entry into a career in front-end web development.
- At the end of the Laravel training course in Mumbai, you will get a Laravel certification from us which will be very helpful for you in your future.
- At TryCatch Classes, we provide Placement Training in Mumbai.
OTHER COURSES I TEACH:
TryCatch Classes also offers a full fledge web-development course package in Mumbai along with Laravel training. Here is the list of other courses you can join:
- WordPress Training Course In Mumbai.
- AngularJs Training Course In Mumbai.
- Magento Training Course In Mumbai.
- PHP Training Course In Mumbai.
- NodeJS Training Course In Mumbai.
Weekdays & Weekend Batch.
1st Batch : 7 am to 9.30 am.
2nd Batch : 10 am to 1 pm.
3rd Batch : 2 pm to 4.30 pm.
4th Batch : 5 pm to 7 pm.
5th Batch : 7 pm to 9.30pm.
If you are looking for a successful career in Laravel, we invite you to visit our training facility or contact us:CONTACT US
At TryCatch Classes, we give the best Laravel training in Mumbai. We offer a complete course on PHP Laravel Framework in Mumbai along with 100% practical training in Laravel.
To take our Laravel course in mumbai, CONTACT US TODAY!