LINUX TRAINING COURSE MUMBAI
No 1 institute for Linux training course mumbai.
At TryCatch Classes, we give the best practical training in Linux. We are also the best Linux training course mumbai. We provide 100% practical training in Linux. Become an expert in Linux course in mumbai.
Here is our course content for Linux training course mumbai.
Introduction and Overview
- Linux components.
- Comparing Linux distributions.
- Obtaining free software from the Internet.
- Designing a mission-critical server for use in a multi-vendor environment.
- Linux distributions.
- Selecting the hardware.
- Understanding your hardware.
- Installation planning.
- Designing the installation.
- Evaluating automated installations.
- Planning custom installations.
- Organising disk layout.
- Selecting an installation method.
- Making the boot disk.
- Booting the installation program.
- Disk portioning.
- Defining mount points.
- Formatting partition.
- Installing the software.
Performing the Installation
- Selecting internationalization settings.
- Choosing software packages.
- Monitoring the installation process.
- Post-installation tasks.
The Boot Process
- Loading the boot sector.
- Loading the kernel with LILO.
- The Linux boot prompt.
- Hardware devise driver initialization.
- Loading Linux services.
- Start up scripts.
- Loadable modules.
- Understanding shells.
- Shell variables.
- Understanding processes.
Internet server operations- Performing System Administration
- Administering the server.
- Correcting installation problems.
- Setting up user accounts.
- Connecting to the network.
- Configuring utilities.
Configuring a Mail Server
- Using mail aliases.
- Using send mail to receive mail.
- The send mail configuration file.
- Using m4 to configure send mail.
- Compiling and installing send mail.
The Apache Web Server
- Installing apache.
- Configuring the apache server.
- Managing your web server.
- Creating web content.
Maintaining The System
- Maintaining the system.
- Examining the boot process.
- Logging system events.
- Managing software packages.
- Verifying software with digital signatures.
- Adding disk partitions and file systems.
- Implementing File and Print Services.
- Sharing file systems across the network.
- Linux-to-Windows shares with Samba.
- Exporting with NFS.
- Controlling exports with graphical configuration tools..
CERTIFICATION In Linux:
- At TryCatch, at the end of your training, you will get a Linux Certification from us which will be very helpful for you in your future.
PLACEMENTS & JOBS in Linux:
- At TryCatch Classes, we provide Placement Training in Mumbai. We provide interview questions along with supplying your Resumes to various Companies. We prepare you for your interview by giving you relevant experience in interviews.
OTHER COURSES WE TEACH:
TryCatch Classes offers a full fledge web designing and development course package in Mumbai. Here is the list of other courses you can join:
- Core Java Training Course in Mumbai.
- WordPress Training Course In Mumbai.
- AngularJs Training Course In Mumbai.
- Magento Training Course In Mumbai.
- PHP Training Course In Mumbai.
- NodeJS Training Course In Mumbai.
Weekdays & Weekend Batch.
1st Batch : 7 am to 9.30 am.
2nd Batch : 10 am to 1 pm.
3rd Batch : 2 pm to 4.30 pm.
4th Batch : 5 pm to 7 pm.
5th Batch : 7 pm to 9.30pm.
To enquire about Linux classes in mumbai, visit our training center in Borivali or contact us here:CONTACT US